Friday, November 8, 2013

School pics!!

Friday November 8, 2013

Greetings,

I took my camera to school today and got some photos of my colleagues and a few students.  I also managed to snap a pic of the other foreign teachers that work with me as well.  Typhoon Haiyan dumped a lot of rain in Rayong today and the wind was blowing really hard at one point but it only lasted a couple of hours.  I played bingo with one of classes and they LOVED it and they requested prizes for the next time.  The kids are generally well behaved, besides some of them talking too much.  So, ALL of the students greet the teacher with "Good muhning teacha, how are you?"  Then I answer and they have a seat.  I wanted to get a video of that today but I was not able to.  Next week I will get a video of them and I will post it so stay tuned!!!


Always learning,

Charmel












The guys: l-r: (Jay, Borden and Rob)





Fish sauce (they use this stuff like vinegar)


1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Great photos! What prizes are you going to get them??